Have you ever wanted to know:
- Why change is so hard?
- Where insights come from?
- How to maximise mental resources?
- Why procrastination is so common?
- Why it's tough to focus
This program explores the key science that underpins being a great leader and ultimately provides a new model for interacting effectively with others, particularly in the workplace.
The program is highly interactive and involves a continuous mixture of:
- Summaries of the latest research
- Video interviews with several top international scientists
- Exercises to illustrate the science
- Group discussion
- Trainer-led debriefing
- Actions to take away
- The brain is a connection machine
- The developing brain’s unique circuitry
- Working memory versus hardwiring
- Maximizing working memory
- The social brain
- Threat and cognition
- Status, Fairness, Friend or foe
- Labelling and reappraisal
- Expectations drive experience
- Attention changes the brain
- The four faces of insight
- Application to skills development
- Application to decision making and problem solving
- Application to performance management
Sydney - 5th December
9am - 5pm
The Marriott Hotel
30 Pitt Street, Sydney
Price includes materials to take away and catering on the day.
To register or find out more
Click here to register
If you would like more information about the program, please contact:
Matt Rule on 1300 662 144